Warranty, Returns and Policies
WARRANTY and RETURNS
All products come with a guarantee that we will stand behind. We have spent a lot of time in the research and development of lighting and accessories for a vast array of applications. The products we sell have all been tested for the application they are advertised for. In other words, if we say something will work for a certain application, its been tested over and over.
With that being said, All SEELITE products come with a 1 year warranty that we will honor under certain conditions. Bowfishing lights come with a 2 year warranty. All products needing warranty work must have been purchased by the user or for the user (such as a gift). In some instances we will require that the products be sent back to the shop at the expense of the customer. If it is truly our fault, such as the wrong product was shipped or a faulty product was shipped we will pay for shipping.
Cosmetic defects, depending on severity, may or may not be covered under warranty. SeeFish Transducer Pole Mount 2.0 being bent or damaged from hitting any kind of object is not covered under warranty. Broken lenses are not covered under warranty unless they were broken during the shipping process. Normal warranty work may involve shipping replacement parts which must be installed by the customer or a certified dealer. All returns can be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
We want to thank all customers of SEELITE and we want to maintain an open line of contact between customers and the company. If at any time you have any questions concerning any of our products, please email us or call us directly.
SeeLite is not responsible for the shipping/import duty fees, etc. on international orders. The customer is responsible for all additional fees/costs.
All promo codes must be entered at time of purchase in order to receive the discount. No promo codes will be honored post payment. SEELITE reserves the right to cancel any promo code at any time. If a promo code is used, certain guidelines apply: promo codes for drop shipping mean that the product will be drop shipped and extended prep times may apply. SEELITE cannot guarantee any shipping timeline. Although we strive for quick turnaround we cannot always make the desired demands of customers. Tournaments, time of year, and high demand for certain products may affect the lead time on some orders.
LITHIUM BATTERY WARRANTY INFO:
Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable)
Warranty Exclusions: This Limited Warranty does not cover consequential damages and or defects due to the following conditions (but not limited to):
- Accidents, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, water damage, abnormal conditions, alteration(s) to the product
- Removal of manufacture date codes
- Damage due to improper installation, operation, maintenance, and or storage
- Any damage to battery from uses other than the intended purpose as described by the Manufacturer
- Use of any charging system and or equalization system not specifically designed for SeeLite Deep Cycle Lithium Batteries
- Dropped or crushed product
- Unauthorized opening, tampering, or modification of the product
- Theft, vandalism, or loss of use while the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
- Battery that has not been charged for over 365 days
Period of Coverage:
- First 30 Days - Refund of original purchase price with return of battery (subject to a 5% restocking fee)
- 30 days to 2 Years - SeeLite will repair battery free of charge. If repair is not possible battery replacement will be provided.
- 2 Years to 3 Years- SeeLite will repair or replace battery for a 50% discount off of original cost of product.